Everything you need to know about the New Year's Eve Lobster Dinner to Go!
Q- Will the Lockdown affect the Lobster Dinner to Go?
A -The lockdown will NOT affect the New Years eve Lobster dinner to go.
Q – How do I Pick up my dinner?
A – If you have selected Pick Up:
- Please print your order confirmation form and bring it with you to pick up OR have it open on your phone.
- Arrive between 9 am and 5 pm at Pelican Seafood 1500 Bank St.
- When you arrive please park your car in a regular spot and proceed to a pick-up window to the right of the front door.
- Present your order confirmation to the window attendant and receive your order.
- All instructions and items are packed with your order.
Q – When will I receive my order if I ordered my dinner for delivery?
A – Customers will be receiving an email from Trexity our delivery partner on December 31st the moment it has been accepted for delivery by a driver and they are en route to Pelican to pick it up. Within that email will be a link that they can click to follow the entire journey of their order, including the pick up photo, driver info and real-time map tracking.
Q – Can I cancel or change my order?
A – Due to the perishable nature of the meal, the single date of the event and the challenges of shipping and processing lobster we cannot offer any refunds or credits for the NYE Lobster Dinner to go. We have committed to the Lobster fishermen and ask for your commitment too.
Please note dinners that are not picked up on December 31st will be past their “best before date” when we reopen on January 2nd. They will be disposed of and will not be refunded.
Q – What do I do with my dinner when I receive it?
A – Keep your dinner refrigerated until you are ready to prepare it.
Q – Are there instructions with my Dinner kit?
A – Yes, the instructions are included in your box and they are also posted on our website under the Fish Tips menu.